Saturday, January 19, 2013

This wreck is all amiss interpreted; It was a vision fair and fortunate


Welcome back





So here at The Blog, we seek to use this as a creative outlet. I, Senator Wayne, will probably try incorporating musicsocial commentary, and conversations with Captain Kirk. This likely means a bunch of non-sense, and, quite frankly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if no one bothered reading any of it. I probably won't reread it. Those errors I made below? They're permanent, left to smolder. Like an infection you haven't taken the time to check out.

A Story about new beginnings.


Yesterday Captain Kirk called me. "Senator, you know how I started last semester rear ending someone on my first day of school? Well, you'll never guess what happened." He said, as if I knew nothing in the world and couldn't possibly guess the events of his life despite knowing him well. He continued in this demeaning manner, "I was rear ended coming home! Could you imagine that terrible luck?"

"No, but that isn't nearly as bad of luck! In fact, it might serve as a turn of fortunes!" I replied to no one because he had left a voicemail, leaving me speaking to an empty room.

Wait, you can't hear my replies to your voicemail?
No one can actually hear what I'm saying?
Oopsy daisy.


I then called him up, "Captain! I got your voicemail, but you are looking at this situation all topsy-turvy! You aren't the stumbling bimbo of last semester, following people closely and tarnishing their bumpers with utter disregard! You'd grown and superseded your peers, allowing you to be closely followed, dangling your bumper like a tasty bait!" He was generally unimpressed by this symbolic explanation of his favorable position. I do admit my role might closely resemble Decius Brutus to the Captain's Caesar.

Captain, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!



Have a good week, readers. We'll love you no matter what.









No comments:

Post a Comment